• When your heart has been broken, a best friend is the best band-aid for it.
• A good friend is my nearest relation.
• Best friend's family soon feels like your own.
• The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch and swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you've ever had
• Fate chooses your relations, you choose your friends.
• Best friend is more important than a boyfriend.
• True friendship has many memories, both good and bad, but all important.
• The best mirror is an old friend.
• When a best friend is happy, you find yourself happy too, even when it has nothing to do with you
• A mere friend will agree with you, but a real friend will argue.
• Friends are those rare people who ask how we are and then wait to hear the answer.
• Anyone can give advice, but a real friend will lend a helping hand.
• Friends are quiet angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.
• When the character of a man is not clear to you, look at his friends
• Books and friends should be few but good.
• True friendship continues to grow, even over the longest distance
• Friendship isn’t a big thing, its a million little things.
- Ramlila – A Unique Stage Performance Which Brings ...
- Prostrating Before Parents and Elders - Integral P...
- Some Interesting Facts about Hinduism
- Fasting or Upvas A Way In Hinduism To Attain Self ...
- Wish You All A Very Happy Independence Day
- Pitr-Paksha – Hindu Way Of Paying Gratitude To Anc...
- Paan (Beetle Leaf)
- The Only Unsinkable Ship Is FRIENDSHIP
- Hartalika Teej – A Festival For Hindu Women.
- ▼ August (9)