An easy to prepare dish which will add taste to your meals.
Category Side dish
Region All of India
Also Called Several names (depending upon the region)
Descriptive English Name Deep fried Chillies
Served Hot parthas, snacks & a side dish with main course
Cooking Time 5-6 Min
• 2 –3 Mirchi (Chillies)
• 1 tsp Besan (Gram flour)
• ¼ tsp Turmeric powder
• 2 tsp Oil
• Salt to taste
• 1 tsp lime juice
Deep fry chillies, add turmeric powder and salt. Once it’s cooked sprinkle besan and stir continuously. Once besan is cooked add lime juice and serve as a side dish.
You can stuff besan in chillies.
You can prepare these chillies without besan, just deep fry with methi(Fenugreek seeds) & add lime juice.
- Polka Dots
- What is Love ?
- Indian Spices – Mix of Rich Taste and Medicines
- Some Cool Dishes For Hot Summers
- Rangoli – Beautiful Collage of Colors
- The Attire Of Elegance Sari continued...Banarsi Sa...
- Give Yourself A Kool Image With Clogs
- Bindi...A Icon of Indian Tradition On The Forehead...
- Herbalife….Live the Good Life!
- Deep fried Mirchi (Chilli)
- Bichiya (Toe Ring)
- The Fairy Parade…
- 'Small is beautiful' fits very well for Tata Nano
- How To Feel Beautiful??????
- Balika Vadhu -Kachchi Umar Ke Pakke Rishte
- Men vs Women
- ▼ June (18)