An extremely powerful emotion is love, a sense of strong affection. Since a very long time ago, people have searched for the meaning of love. But even the great philosophers, with their profound definitions, could not fully touch its true essence. My experience of life taught me some meanings of love.
• Love is what makes you smile when you're tired.
• Love is when mummy gives daddy the best piece of chicken.
• Love is when your puppy licks your face even after you left him alone all day
• If you love someone, let them go. If they return to you, it was meant to be. If they don't, their love was never yours
• Love is like a violin. The music may stop now and then, but the strings remain forever.
• When my grandmother got arthritis, she couldn't bend over and paint her toenails anymore. So my grandfather does it for her all the time, even when his hands got arthritis too. That's love.
• Love is when you go out to eat and give somebody most of your French fries without making them give you any of theirs
• Love is when your father tastes the apple from the corner before giving it to his daughter.
• Love is when you tell a guy you like his shirt, and then he wears it everyday.
• Love is not you find. Love is something that finds you.
• You come to love not by finding the perfect person, but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.
• The couple that fights the most is the one most in love... it shows they care enough to notice the other one screwed up and care enough to mention it to the person so they can fix it. When you stop fighting it means you stopped caring.
• Give two red roses to your beloved, each with a note. The first note says for the woman I love and the second, for my best friend.
• Some say love is life, but love without hope and faith is an agonizing death
- Polka Dots
- What is Love ?
- Indian Spices – Mix of Rich Taste and Medicines
- Some Cool Dishes For Hot Summers
- Rangoli – Beautiful Collage of Colors
- The Attire Of Elegance Sari continued...Banarsi Sa...
- Give Yourself A Kool Image With Clogs
- Bindi...A Icon of Indian Tradition On The Forehead...
- Herbalife….Live the Good Life!
- Deep fried Mirchi (Chilli)
- Bichiya (Toe Ring)
- The Fairy Parade…
- 'Small is beautiful' fits very well for Tata Nano
- How To Feel Beautiful??????
- Balika Vadhu -Kachchi Umar Ke Pakke Rishte
- Men vs Women
- ▼ June (18)