The world is full of beautiful people and you are one of them. To look beautiful, you don’t need trendy clothes, designer handbags and stylish accessories, heavy cosmetics all you need is to give your body and your mind a little tender love and care.
Its true ‘Beauty is not in the face; beauty is a light in the heart.
Here are some things you can do to remind yourself that you're already beautiful.
• When you look in the mirror, smile and stand up straighter. Remember smile is an expensive way to change your looks
• ‘Taking joy in living is woman’s best cosmetic’
• Exercise! It makes you feel better about yourself as well as gives you more energy.
• Try & spend some time in the whole day to do in what you are good at. For example if you are good at craft then do some craft work.
• Making your surroundings beautiful, whether this mean decorating your room with fresh flower or writing positive quotes at places where you are bound to see in your home very often.
• Remind everyday yourself that you are important.
• Having good character is important to feel beautiful on the inside, if you make someone feel good, chances are, and you’ll feel good too!
• Wear the proper attire for different climates/weather. Fashion can be bought but style one must possess.
• Your life is what you make of it. If you make yourself out to be beautiful, then that's the way you live your life, so live you life to the fullest, most beautiful way possible, and that's the way you will feel!
• Treat yourself if not daily at least once in a week, Watch a movie, read a good book, go for a walk along the beach.
• Try and find personal characteristics that you are proud of…
• Have proper hygiene so you can have pride in your health that means you need to take good care of your body!
• Beauty is the promise of happiness.
• ‘Beauty - in projection and perceiving - is 99.9% attitude.’
- Polka Dots
- What is Love ?
- Indian Spices – Mix of Rich Taste and Medicines
- Some Cool Dishes For Hot Summers
- Rangoli – Beautiful Collage of Colors
- The Attire Of Elegance Sari continued...Banarsi Sa...
- Give Yourself A Kool Image With Clogs
- Bindi...A Icon of Indian Tradition On The Forehead...
- Herbalife….Live the Good Life!
- Deep fried Mirchi (Chilli)
- Bichiya (Toe Ring)
- The Fairy Parade…
- 'Small is beautiful' fits very well for Tata Nano
- How To Feel Beautiful??????
- Balika Vadhu -Kachchi Umar Ke Pakke Rishte
- Men vs Women
- ▼ June (18)