No vegetables at Home. Serve your family Besan ki sabji and let your family praise your dish and intelligence.
Category Main course vegetable
Region All of India
Also Called Several names (depending upon the region)
Descriptive English Name Spicy Gram flour
Served Hot, with roti (whole wheat Indian bread),
Cooking Time 25 -30 minutes
• 200 gms of Besan (Gram flour)
• 2 Onions finely chopped
• 1Tomato Finely chopped
• 2-3 green chillie
• 5-6 Kari patta or meetha neem patta (Curry leaf)
• 1/2Tbs Jeera (Cumin seed)
• 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
• 1 tsp Red chili
• 2 tablespoons coriander powder
• Asafetida a pinch
• Coriander leaves
• 1/2tbsp Lime Juice
• 3 tbsps Oil
• Salt to taste
• 2 cup water
In a thick base frying pan, heat the oil with Jeera & green chilli, kadi patta until they splutter and then add onions & stir fry until it turns golden. Add all spices & salt. Now add besan & stir continuously. Once besan turns brown, add tomato. Stir, gradually tomato will blend with besan. Now add 2 cups of water in it. Let water dry partially & add lime juice. Garnish it with coriander leaves & serve hot.
If you crush the tomato & make a puree. It will save your time, tomato will blend with besan fast & in a uniform way.
- I miss those days of…
- The Attire of Elegance….Sari
- An institution of marriage..
- Tomato Chutney (Tamatar Ki Chutney)
- I always wanted to be a Woman….
- Besan Ka Cheela
- How can communication help in building a strong re...
- Mistakes are the best teachers....
- How to build Trust……
- Green Moong dal Bhajiya (Mangode)
- Baby Corn Ki Sabji (Bhutte ke sabji)
- 30 Things That Make You Happy…
- 30 lessons of life
- Spicy Besan Ki Sabji
- Dahi Wale Aloo
- Time for Solid food for Baby
- Besan Shimla Mirch This is my version of Besan ...
- Residential Property Market In Mumbai
- Bhindi Amchur
- Teaching a good night sleep habit
- Baby massage
- Journey from woman to motherhood
- ▼ May (23)