Region All of India
Also Called Besan Ka Cheela (depending upon the region)
Serves 4 -5
Cooking Time 20min
• 2 Cups Besan (Gram flour)
• 1large finely chopped Onions
• 2-3 green chilli
• Finely copped coriander
• 1/2tbs Ajwain
• Asafetida a small pinch
• 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
• 1/2 tsp Red chili
• 1 tablespoons coriander powder
• Oil for cooking
• Salt to taste
• Water to make the smooth batter
Mix all ingredients in a bowl except oil. Now start adding water in small quantities to the bowl & mix until no lumps remain. Make a spread able batter. Leave for 15-20 min.
Heat the non stick tawa & now pour the batter in the centre spreading it out a little (like dosa).Now put some 1tsp oil on the corners & cook on medium flame until it’s golden. Now flip & add 1tsp oil on the other side & cook until this side is also golden
Serve hot with chutney, pickle or sauce.
Cook on very slow flames so that it cooks evenly & crisp.
- I miss those days of…
- The Attire of Elegance….Sari
- An institution of marriage..
- Tomato Chutney (Tamatar Ki Chutney)
- I always wanted to be a Woman….
- Besan Ka Cheela
- How can communication help in building a strong re...
- Mistakes are the best teachers....
- How to build Trust……
- Green Moong dal Bhajiya (Mangode)
- Baby Corn Ki Sabji (Bhutte ke sabji)
- 30 Things That Make You Happy…
- 30 lessons of life
- Spicy Besan Ki Sabji
- Dahi Wale Aloo
- Time for Solid food for Baby
- Besan Shimla Mirch This is my version of Besan ...
- Residential Property Market In Mumbai
- Bhindi Amchur
- Teaching a good night sleep habit
- Baby massage
- Journey from woman to motherhood
- ▼ May (23)