An easy to prepare dish which will add taste to your meals, snacks
Category Side dish
Region All of India
Also Called Several names (depending upon the region)
Descriptive English Name Tomato chutney
Served Hot parthas, snacks & a side dish with main course
Cooking Time 5-6 Min
• 1 Tomato
• 2-3 Garlic pieces or cloves
• 2-3 green chillie
• 175 -200 gms Coriander with tender stems
• Salt to taste
Half boil tomato. Wash the coriander & drain the water. Put all ingredients in mixer & blend till smooth.
You can make chutney once in three days & store it air tight container in your refrigerator.
- I miss those days of…
- The Attire of Elegance….Sari
- An institution of marriage..
- Tomato Chutney (Tamatar Ki Chutney)
- I always wanted to be a Woman….
- Besan Ka Cheela
- How can communication help in building a strong re...
- Mistakes are the best teachers....
- How to build Trust……
- Green Moong dal Bhajiya (Mangode)
- Baby Corn Ki Sabji (Bhutte ke sabji)
- 30 Things That Make You Happy…
- 30 lessons of life
- Spicy Besan Ki Sabji
- Dahi Wale Aloo
- Time for Solid food for Baby
- Besan Shimla Mirch This is my version of Besan ...
- Residential Property Market In Mumbai
- Bhindi Amchur
- Teaching a good night sleep habit
- Baby massage
- Journey from woman to motherhood
- ▼ May (23)