A snack to enjoy in winters & rainy season…
Region All of India
Also Called Bhajiya, Mangode (depending upon the region)
Cooking Time 20min
• 2 Cups of soaked spilt green moong dal (Dal soaked for 3-4 hours)
• 2 Onions
• 3-4 green chilli
• 1inch ginger
• 2-3 pieces of garlic
• 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
• 1/2 tsp Red chili
• 1 tablespoons coriander powder
• Oil for deep frying
• Salt to taste
Drain the water from soaked moong dal & grind it without adding water.Do not grind it very fine. Put this grinded dal in a bowl. Now grind onion, garlic, ginger & chilli.Make a paste & add it to moong dal.Now add all spices & salt. And the mixture is ready to deep fry.
Serve hot with chutney
Deep fry Bhajiya properly so that they turn crisp.
- I miss those days of…
- The Attire of Elegance….Sari
- An institution of marriage..
- Tomato Chutney (Tamatar Ki Chutney)
- I always wanted to be a Woman….
- Besan Ka Cheela
- How can communication help in building a strong re...
- Mistakes are the best teachers....
- How to build Trust……
- Green Moong dal Bhajiya (Mangode)
- Baby Corn Ki Sabji (Bhutte ke sabji)
- 30 Things That Make You Happy…
- 30 lessons of life
- Spicy Besan Ki Sabji
- Dahi Wale Aloo
- Time for Solid food for Baby
- Besan Shimla Mirch This is my version of Besan ...
- Residential Property Market In Mumbai
- Bhindi Amchur
- Teaching a good night sleep habit
- Baby massage
- Journey from woman to motherhood
- ▼ May (23)